Partnership for Good: Yolo Crisis Nursery & Elevation Ten
Help Elevation Ten and Yolo Crisis Nursery wipe out child abuse and neglect!
April is child abuse awareness month, and we are partnering with Yolo Crisis Nursery to collect baby wipes to add to care packages for local families in need. If you are an Elevation Ten Club Member, visit us for tasting in the month of April with baby wipes for donation, and we will spread the love with a special treat to enhance your tasting experience.
Non-Members with donations will become a Member for the Day and enjoy complimentary tasting for 2, and 20% off your purchase of wines on the day of your reservation.
Click here to donate directly or learn more about the Yolo Crisis Nursery.
A few bullet points we found very encouraging...
- The Nursery is 1 of only 4 in the state. They are the only one providing a licensed day care program and preschool. They are also the only one with 100% of staff trained in trauma-informed care.
- 20 years since they opened the doors – and have served 7500 children
- 100% trauma informed staff
- State licensed certified preschool
- Licensed care for parents and foster parents so they can work
- 24/7 care for up to 30 days
- Parents MUST participate fully in a specific plan to treat the crisis that brought them to our door. The plan is developed with the parent and one of their social workers during the child’s 30 days stay.
- They have 8 unique programs and wrap around services
- Their goal is to stabilize the family in 30 to 45 days: employment, housing, therapy
- 98% of our families are not referred to CPS