Events at Elevation Ten
Our Harvest Celebration Event will take place on Sunday, October 28th from Noon to 3pm. Tickets will include:
- Live performance by California Country Duo - Amador Sons
- Enjoy a harvest barbeque prepared by Chef Steve Gibanov from American River Provisions
- Complimentary glass of wine (from select wine club release varietals)
- Barrel tasting of our 2017 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Be the first to sample our new 2016 Malbec
- Be sure to shine up your favorite boots for our first "Cowboy Boot Contest" and enter to win Elevation Ten merchandise and prizes!
This event is limited to the first 100 people, tickets to this event must be purchased by October 24th or sooner to guarantee your spot.
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING EVENT
Escape the crowds at the mall and come do your holiday shopping with us! Take advantage of special pricing on Library wines and olive oil products. We will also have case sales on some of our favorite varietals. Stock up for the holidays.
Date: Friday, November 23rd, 11am-5pm
We are so excited for our annual Holiday Celebration on Sunday, December 16th from Noon to 3! Take care of all your holiday wine purchases while tasting some of our award-winning wines.
We will have live music, hot mulled wine, and members will be albe to enjoy hot cocoa and cookies! Wear your holiday sweater and receive a complimentary wine tasting!
Date: Sunday, December 16th, Noon to 3pm
Cost: This is a FREE event
PORT, WINE & CHOCOLATE LOVERS WEEKEND
Join Elevation Ten for the annual Port, Wine and Chocolate Lovers Weekend. Enjoy delicious wines, ports, dessert wines and chocolates from fourteen unique wineries. Purchase tickets for this Old Sugar Mill event online.
Elevation Ten will have our annual chocolate fondue fountain for club members, tickets for our chocolate fountain will be available soon.
Date: February 9th-10th - 11am to 5pm
>>Fondue Tickets Available Soon>>