Roasted Baby Carrots with Balsamic Glaze
- 1 lb Baby carrots, peeled with the stem left on
- 2 tbsps CaliVirgin Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsps CaliVirgin Aged Balsamic Vinegar, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oven to 375°.
Put the carrots in a roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, and 2 teaspoons of CaliVirgin Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar. Pour over the carrots. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper.
Toss gently to combine. Roast the carrots for 10 minutes; toss, and roast for 15 minutes more, or until the carrots are tender and browned in spots.Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle a few more drops of vinegar and some sea salt on top. Serve hot or warm.